Thread: Weekends....
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:38 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I almost read that as 'he has no reason..."
Yea, I'd have been pissed if I saw that shit on my girl's phone. If that guy replied "no" it was probably because you told him "no" first. A guy doesn't ask a girl that question unless he's been her best friend for 10 years and she's like his sister and just having innocent conversation or he's trying to get in her pants. It doesn't seem like he's brother-like material to you so I'd say the latter. If my girl went out drinking with a guy who wasn't gay I'd have been pretty jealous too.

A lot of experts debate on what effects members of the opposite sex being friends with in a relationship have. Pretty much -- if you feel like you have a special relationship with a guy that's not your boyfriend then that can lead to affairs. Soon you'll feel like "he knows me so well and he's so nice to me ...if I got with him he'd treat me better" and bullshit like that if you and Kaneda have a hard time =P. I've seen it happen a thousand times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood