View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-09, 08:27 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "[QUOTE=Skurai;643619][QUOTE]Kinky..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
1. Still sounds kickass to me but then again I am such a sinner.

2. My question really is. How do you know he will go to YOUR heaven? It would at least mean there is an equal chance that you would go to HIS heaven. What goes up...

Also how do you know you won't both go to the SAME heaven or even better that you would be in someone elses heaven? Or that heaven would be a place to go to after death? That be my question.

3. By extremist horse puckey I meant an answer like this one (which I have gotten before).

"Because God says I am right and you are wrong and I beat my wife and molest my kids and rape teenage girls with my sawed off shotgun because I'm from Montana the chosen land of God!"

Your answer was much better.
1. ... Meh.

2. Hnn...? I guess you're right. Just don't send me to Canadian Heaven!
( Kidding! )

3. Oh. heh, you have no idea how much a large chance that person will burn in hell if that statement is true.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai