View Single Post

Posted 2010-07-07, 08:41 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Blizzard decides to permanently close..."
Xenn said: [Goto]
Not exactly, but effectively true. If you haven't seen this clusterfuck yet:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html...09041&sid=3000

You can only post if you use your first and last name. The only rational reason I've heard for this is that they don't want to bother paying mods to keep the forums in line and want to get everyone to move to 3rd party websites.
That's great, now it's just one step onto the platform of being able to stalk anyone who posts on the forums.

This is a horrible solution to trolls. Yes the forums are overrun with trolls and morons, yes the forums need to be fixed, no this isn't the right answer. That's like the idiots that say we should just 'nuke' other countries we have problems with. Same mentality. Just destroy it and the problem is solved? I think not. Ridiculous. And there is no option to change your display name.. Now every female in the game is going to have to lay low, probably not post at all.

You know how many child molesters and pedofiles, creep-asses probably play WoW? it's probably some astronomical number that can't even be fathomed.

I was hoping this was just a giant troll by Blizzard themselves, but after reading a few more pages it doesn't seem to be the case. WTF

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V