Thread: [PS3] Gran Turismo "5"
View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-14, 09:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've been waiting for this damn game to..."
The guy at Game Stop over this past weekend told me Febuary 5th, 2010.

Quote:
[b]General Features [b]

A first for the franchise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue supports online racing with up to 16 drivers racing simultaneously on a beautifully rendered race track

Race up to 50 high-performance and exhaustively detailed cars, including vehicles from Ferrari, Lotus, Nissan and Mitsubishi

Race on stunningly realistic tracks, including the Eiger Nordwand, the London City Track and Suzuka – then race them in reverse and with alternative routes

A new physics engine delivers next-generation vehicle handling. True to the heritage of the Gran Turismo franshise, this new physics engine provides unprecedented realism and authentic handling specific to each car

A new in-cockpit view provides a unique perspective for racers and features a customized dashboard for each of the cars in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

All-new and improved opponent AI for a nail-biting and more strategic race racing experience

Multiplayer Functions

Online Versus Multiplayer (16 players)
Online Multiplayer
Support Functions
16:9 Support
480p Support
1080i Support
1080p Support
Dolby Digital

Gran Turismo 5
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation 3
Release Date: Q4 2009
Release Region: United States

Gran Turismo 5
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation 3
Release Date: December 2009
Release Region: United Kingdom
Still no official date, yet.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V