View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-16, 04:40 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "It's about time!!!"
At first, it sounds like a good idea (well, after you get past the fact that all the teachers will be carrying guns), and then you think, "All the damned teachers will be carrying guns. I'd hate to be the kid in the third row who's always stirring up trouble!". What if a teacher snaps?

The reasons for the teachers carrying guns are, quite frankly, awful:

- It's near a motorway, so there's a chance someone will kill them all. What?!
- We've let it be known that schools are unprotected, ergo there's more chance of someone walking in and killed everyone. Shit. There are thousands of school in the UK which are without gun turrets and armed soldiers marching around the school perimeter. That's it, I'm not going to Uni, I'll get fucking shot!
- The fella in charge would much more prefer to phone a parent to say their child is OK because the teacher cracked out the sawn-off shotgun and blasted that bastard killer in the face. That's pathetic. What are the odds of such a tiny school in Texas being threatened? A tiny percentage of a percent?

If I were an insane, gun-weilding, school shooter, I'd make my way over to this school just to test them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny