View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-14, 11:34 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Yeah you're supposed to write all your..."
I had a really random dream last night. I thought i was a Navy SEAL and my 6 man team was deployed in N. Korea and our job was to eliminate lead officals in two seperate camps (i guess to allow S. Korea the opportunity to move north). Well, i had my M-16 with silencer on, night-vision goggles, huge hunting knife and throat speaker and our team leader sent us in. Well, we went in, but apparently this was all a set up and we got ambushed. Me and my team fought our way out, but sadly, 4 died and me and my best friend Tom (have no idea why he was my best friend) barely escaped. We were being hunted and i woke up as i slid from a tree and started to slit this dudes throat. Man i was freaking out when i woke up to say the least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY