View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Alright, I've read enough >.< You,..."
KagomJack said:
Alright, I've read enough >.< You, sir, have your head WAY TOO FUCKING FAR UP YOUR ASS. I lived in the South for 14 years. I will say this now: most of the Southern people that were racist were KKK members. Do you know what it was like for my black friends who were harassed by stupid fucked-up KKK members? They were scared all the time. And you think you're right by presenting pro-KKK and pro-racist sites to us? You are the most god-awful shit-for-brains I've ever met. You can't form your own opinions without a website, you can't make anyone on here believe the bullshit you post, and you just ignore the facts that are presented. When you're proved wrong, you post KKK stuff. JUST BE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING FOR AT LEAST A FEW POSTS AND SHOW YOU CAN THINK RIGHT AND NOT BE SOME STUPID BIGOTTED FUCKWAD.
Hey, read what I've been trying to say: THE NEWER BRANCHES OF THE KKK IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE ORIGINAL KKK! Half of them don't even know the Klan's true history. (No, not the school's so-called "history." That "history" has been composed to further their biased political agenda.) Do you understand this, you inverted schlemiel? The owner of that site I've been referring to does not support illegal Klans (the type of people you are referring to).
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon