View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-28, 03:05 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I'm fine with that, the longer the..."
I'd rather play what they have now. When the FUCK have they ever released a game and not released a patch the next day? Next week? Next month? They can polish things on an everday basis with the installation of patches. The game looks good now, they must not be finished or are still working on the production and shipment orders/etc.

BLAH

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V