View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If I had that selection to choose from,..."
Definately, most of the Republicans that are trying to represent are making themselves look like asses in the debates etc, because they can't back their own kind president, but then again they never offer a solution, where there are a few select Dems that actually step up.

For McCain, he just needs to give it up, his ass only made like 7 mil for the contributions in this past quarter, while Obama set a new record for 31mil, and Hilary rounded up 27mil with the help of her husband, either way money doesn't always equal votes.

I don't necessairily like John Edwards either, I sat down and watched a debate focused around Religion before, and he never really seemed to have a clear head on what he was talking about, and with Hilary it seemed to planned out, all in all Obama got most of my attention and as usual, made me turn against the other two big cats he's running against...

I just hope, I PRAY, we don't end up with another president like Bush that doesn't listen to the people, is independently profiting off our his own citizens and it's hapily about to get out of office unscaved and uncharged because he's been covering his tracks since day one, in all honesty we need to just impeach the stupid arrogant redneck fucker that hasn't taken responsibilty for any of his actions since 9/11, which is why I'm so excited to be seeing him go, once the election is here...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V