Thread: I feel happy.
View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-25, 01:17 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I feel happy."
Medieval Bob said:
Quoteth teh Monty Python.

Anyhow, I had a date last night, and it actually went pretty well. Kind of uneventful, but still well.

We went and had coffee and talked for about an hour and a half. I took her to this place called World's Best Coffee over Starbucks because it has better atmosphere. There are cool paintings and couches and comfy chairs and the such.

Anyhow, we got there, and there were NO empty seats. I said, "So... do you want to... sit on the floor?" She said sure, so we sat in front of the fireplace, which was nice.

I dropped her off early because she fighting off the remains of a cold and had class early the next morning. That was kind of dissapointing, but when I walked her to her door, she said she hoped she would be feeling better soon and that we should do something again next week.

Woot!
Cool. I'm happy for you bro. I <3 my girlfriend... *** DFD HAS A RING ON HIS FINGER ***

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah