View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-27, 12:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was surprised that you didn't list..."
Just go read up a bit on his history, he doesn't seem proinent enough to me to be our leader, because in fact, that is what we need. But for John Edwards I agree MJ, I wouldn't mind him being our Dem nominee, much rather have him over Hilary, maybe he could announce running with Obama as his Vice Prez, maybe that would win over some support.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V