View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-23, 11:05 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Oh, I would find it amusing as well. I..."
On the subject of Jack Thompson, his right to do anything lawy has been taken away by the Florida bar. So we won't be seeing much more of him in lawsuits.

As for censorship, now that really is starting to become annoying. Living in the UK, or the US, we don't really see it much (ignoring Manhunt 2 for a moment) - very few games are censored, or forced to tone down. In countries like Japan, or Germany, for example, blood is not allowed to be seen in the game.

I don't know about art and film censorship, but I'd hazard a guess that in these modern times, very little, if anything at all, in pieces of art, or in films, is censored, no matter what the subject matter. Why can the same not be true for video games?

You know that a while ago, someone tried to start bringing in age ratings on books?

Anyway, going back to the game... what else is the mascot of a team nicknamed "The Assassin's" going to be?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny