Thread: Rap vs. Rock
View Single Post

Posted 2003-11-26, 11:04 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
D3V said:
All rap is, is a fucking way for a nigger to make money without robbing a bank or living off welfare.

There is NO talent about it, (but) there is some hope for rap. The only 'white' rapper Eminem is the ONLY decent rapper on the face of this earth, ...and why is that you might say?? BECAUSE HE IS WHITE!

When you listen to rap, you hear the same fucking thing, my NIGGERS, and YOUS NIGGERS GONNA FIGHT YAWL, NIGGASH UP IN DES CLUB WITH A NIGGASH ANDS THEF THUGS. Its horrible english and jumbled up words and throw in a 'beat' and any chimpanze can have a record deal.

I was at the Zoo the other day and I was at the 'monkey' area of it and I saw these gorillas freestyling each other, it was funny as hell, I think they were having one of their 'tribal battles'.

Rock is actual music, with actual instruments, Its not all computer generated and bannana-filled like the nigger music they call rap.

Rock ...n....roll...
stop being a racist loser you piece of crap.And why are you saying Eminem is a good rapper.He sucks Michael Jackson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII