View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-24, 11:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I find it so attractive how you don't..."
I don't give a bag of intimate fucks about Heath Ledger dying. I mean, that sucks for Heath Ledger and everyone he knows but you are not Heath Ledger or Heath Ledger's posse so stop acting like its Pearl Harbor. Also I noticed that no one at all was talking about Heath Ledger before he died, and now suddenly everyone is The Biggest Fucking Heath Ledger Fan Dot Com. You know what? YOU fake fucking Heath Ledger fans are the reason he died. If even one of you bastards had been there to take that bullet or sleeping pill or whatever for him, he might still be here today, waxing one of his eyebrows for the Batman premier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav