View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:04 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "Definately for. The mother should..."
Dubby said:
Definately for. The mother should always have this option - cause not just the baby's future is at stake.
The mother had the option of not getting pregnant in the first place, unless she was raped. The baby never had a choice, at all. There's always adoption if the baby's future looks absolutely horrible, but in almost every case, life will be better than death for a baby.

Dubby said:
Plus, there's plenty more eggs to make another one later.
Ok, so it would be alright if I killed you, since your mother could just have another baby, right? That's a pretty fucking stupid argument, try again.

Dubby said:
I know if I was not absolutely sure about my future, I wouldn't want to bring a baby into an uncertain family.
Well, if you were unsure about your future, you should not have gotten pregnant, but there are always accidents. In those cases, there's adoption. Like I stated before, most of the time life would be better than death for the baby.

Dubby said:
Besides, I think this arguement is stupid. If the mother wants an abortion, okay. If she doesn't, that's okay too.
That's your opinion. I find it kind of ironic that you say the argument is stupid and then you come right out and state your opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!