View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-04, 05:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Religion is the cause of most wars. ..."
!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
Religion is the cause of most wars. Maybe you should get together with the damn missionaries that just came to my appartment and wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to force their religion down my throat.

The first thing I told them was "I'm not interested."

What do you think they did next?

"Do you believe in Jesus Christ" blah blah I'm a retard blah blah.

After about 5 minutes of telling them I'm not convertable and I don't believe their rediculous religion I finally had to slam the door in their faces because they wouldn't go the hell away.

That's the problem with religion, most religions can't accept the fact that someone else doesn't believe what they believe, so they do everything in their power to convert people. These guys thought they were doing me a favor by trying to convert me, when not only did they waste my time and their time, but they got me pretty pissed off in the process.
Sorry you had to go through that.... People have to remember that you have a choice, to believe or not to believe... all they should have done was ask if you were interested and left it at that...

!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
This doesn't just apply to religions however, for instance our government is trying to "bring democracy" to other countries. Who the hell decided democracy is the best form of government. I'm not saying it isn't, but let other people make their own decisions.
Our government is allowing people to have a choice.... over in Iraq, those people were forced to things they did not wan't to do... they were forced to vote for someone at gun point, they were also forced to believe in Islam(if they didn't they would be considered as an "infedel" and be killed)... so our government is helping them....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco