View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-12, 02:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, I'm not surprised there was no..."
I was just waiting for somebody else to bump it, but yeah. I watched almost the entire game, it got to the point either late in the 3rd or early in the 4th where I just started laughing at all of the shit that was going wrong. Just a total and absolute catastrophy by the Jaguars. Everyone is disappointed. But hats off to the Seahawks, they came out a different team yesterday and the Jaguars weren't ready for it.

I could go on and make up excuses but it's just like the Cardinals game, they came out on fire and the Jaguars had none. There were off the field issues too apparently this last weekend. Quentin Groves was involved in an accident near JIA and apparently fled the scene, but no official word on that yet. Mike Sims Walker was sat on the bench, and no reasoning behind that either. They had to fly from Jville to Seattle (not sure if the 3500mile trip would throw them off or not) and ugh.

Oh well, I have Peyton on my fantasy team so all is not bad. I'm not losing my faith in the Jaguars. I'm actually about to buy my tickets for this next sunday's against St Louis.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V