View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They will probably say the world is..."
A few points:

1. The victors write history, the Civil War was an internal United States of America issue by subduing a rebellious portion of the nation. I don't think the Confederate States were recognized by any other nation, either, but I never really looked at the Civil War because it never much interested me.

2. Ghandi had a lot of very good points, but there will come a time when you can only meet violence with violence. Violence should ALWAYS be the last resort, however.

3. I'm actually fairly disturbed by this news, there's a lot of nasty shit brewing these days. I'm hoping it doesn't escalate, because with all the nasty weapons we have these days, the possible collateral damage would be catastrophic...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker