Thread: Aliens
View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-29, 11:23 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Colloquially, you are correct. ..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
I think if one is intellectually honest, one has to admit to the possibility of mistakes. That said, the fact that our theories make predictions which match reality to a frightening degree implies that there is at least some level of truth to them. Would you agree with this?
I would. The problem is, we stand around making theories to things we can't ever prove. Unless we find a way to make more existence (create our own Big Bang) then it will always just be a theory.
The point I'm going for is, Aliens might be able to travel WAY faster than we can comprehend at the moment, and thus, be here in a few seconds, and back on the other side of the Triverse (it got bigger since my last post) in a few more seconds.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai