View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:08 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i just woke up from one of my many naps..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i just woke up from one of my many naps today (kazilla naps). i tried to read it, although quite difficult to read when you see sentenences sentences start start to to look look like like this this. lol.. anyway

i still think, if you stabalize yourself as a country who isnt going to take your 2nd grade terrorist antics. that no country, religeon, or belief will want to screw with you.

however on the other end of that stick. if you are like america and see any excessive use of ability its on, and they grab some allies who had nothing to do with the gomblasted thing and say, pfft - we will nuke you before you nuke us.
I think it would be justified if we completely destroyed the Taliban in retaliation for the attacks on September 11th. We should really fuck them up, and show all other terrorist groups that attacking America is not good for their health.

However, that isn't what you've been talking about before. You're talking about completely destroying Iraq and Afghanistan to show the rest of the world not to mess with us.

Hopefully, you can look closely at what I'm saying, and figure out the point I've been trying to make to you for the majority of this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!