Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-23, 11:56 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Sadly I ran out of MP conjuring up my..."
They had an Uzi an AK-47, a handgun, and a shotgun. I wouldn't try to call someones bluff after they tied up myself and my family at gunpoint, then shot both of my dogs after they tried to interfere. Protection is the very last reason I own a gun. My very first gun was given to me by my father the day I turned 18. It was the gun my grandfather bought when he turned 18, then in turn gave it to my dad when he turned 18 and my dad gave it to me. I took a liking to shooting at the range and to hunting so I bought multiple guns. I have never bought a gun with safety and protection in mind btw. I'm not some crazy redneck gun collector or anything. I have 4 guns and don't intend on buying anymore.

btw someone called the cops on me for having a gun in the back of my car the other day.... it visibly had a trigger lock, the chamber was open to show it wasn't loaded and I had a stack of targets (i had obviously just come from the range) this was at a 7-11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win