Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-23, 09:29 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Yes but think of recent laws. One says..."
Quote:
Furthermore, if basketball was the cause of 10,000 homicides per year, I would be all for illegalizing it. My main goal is preservation of human life. I think it is a worthy goal. I think it is a goal that the government should strive for. Personal liberty is great. However, when your tool endangers other's right to life, your liberty to posses that tool should be secondary.
Brilliant.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V