View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-21, 01:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, Eagles suck and are in major..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Well, Eagles suck and are in major trouble. Our defense looks terrible. At least we're not as bad as Jacksonville.. Sorry bro, just stating facts. You can't be happy with your season so far?
Lost the game by two touchdowns to defending NFC Champs? Not that bad really. The dominance was only by Kurt Warner. I don't know what flipped his switch from going out of his worst performance of his career to his best but he did.

I mean obviously startin 0-2 is not the way anyone wants to ever start out, but it is what it is. I was at the stadium yesterday and the humidity was in the mid 90's on the weatherboard they had outside. I'm sorry for all the players that had to play in crap weather like that, being hard to breathe and all. I'm just looking at the Jaguars realistically. If you take away their blocked field-goal return for a TD the Jags would've only been down by one score, but hey that's the NFL and those awesome plays will never go away. I'm just hoping Jaguars can keep working on the issues they've had and continue to strive making the best plays possible, every single down.

Quote:
Ya'll pay attention to MNF tonight as the Colts poach the Dolphins.
Should be a good game. I think the wildcat will hurt you guys more than you think. Miami will hopefully be running the plays that should've been run against you guys the first week and eaten you up. Short slants across the middle and dumpout wildcat plays sweeping left or to the right.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V