View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-16, 01:24 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The best was when McNabb went down and..."
Quote:
Jags are garbage, won't even make the playoffs.
So the first game of the year with 26 new players you automatically write the Jaguars off? Holding Peyton Manning's team, whenever the year, to 14 points is a pretty big accomplishment in itself. It's not every day that a team can come up to Indy for their homeopener and keep the points off the board as effectively as they did. I will agree the final drive was garbage, and there were a few scattered garbage plays, but as a team overall I still hold high faith that this season they can overcome their rookie issues and play some good football.

I mean, they only lost by 2 points, how can you call them garbage? Obviously you don't even know what you're talking about. It's easy to write the Eagles off as #1 when they have a dominant performance as they did. We'll see how they play against the Saints, I'm thinking you might be singing a different song the same time next week.

And not that it counts, but they pretty much did manhandle Philly's #1's and #2 stringers in the preseason.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V