Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-29, 08:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hopefully pursue Bush and crew with the..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Hopefully pursue Bush and crew with the justice department, lower taxes for people earning below 250k a year, approach international diplomacy diplomatically (we haven't been for a long fucking time), rebuild international credibility for our nation, and help provide insurance for children. What is McCain going to do? The only good thing I can think of is lowering corporate taxes. He's an old bastard that can barely keep his countries straight (well, he can't even do that.)
first off when he lowers taxes for you people making less than 250k he is going to raise taxes for people like me making more than 250k a year and that is going to cause a trickle down effect...one I'm not going to invest as much, two I'm going to not have my maid clean the house, three I'm not going to take my clothes to the dry cleaners, four I'm not going to have a lawn service vut my grass, five I'm not going to have some one detail my car, six I'm not going to go out to eat as much.....so on and so forth...therefore it is going to BURY our economy worse than it already is....people of the great country you need to OPEN your fucking eyes and see what is really going on here...the era of marshal law is about to be upon us...mark MY words!!!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah