View Single Post

Posted 2003-11-12, 12:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
here is a story of a little boy... so i grew up in a suburb of moscow and spend half my life travveling around the worl. finally i meet this gorgeous girl, ,and then another, and then another. So I came to america and i found this super perfect asian chick which i was blindly in love with. we went out for a month or so and finally decided to move to the intimate stage of our relationship. So we are there, all happy, kissing (music, candles, perfect atmosphere.....) in the middle of pocono mountains in a rented cottage. in the middle of the "thing" i feel something cold rubbing against my back, i am like wtf? So i turn around, with my tool still in the holliest of the holliest and i see this pamela-anderson looking girl all naked and getting excited. i am like waaaait a minute, wait a fraking minute, wtf is that? Then I learned that my girl was a bisexual and that she could not decide which one of us to pick so she was dating both at the same time. So while we are all naked i am thinking what the hell we can take advantage of the situation and since we are in the middle of nowhere noone can bother us. After some giggling the girls came onto me first like freaking vampires, leaving me with 2 huge hickee marks for a month or so. I will not go into the details but we did have a great time. The next day we decided to close the chapter and never speak about it in public. The girls are still my very close friends and are planning to get married sometime soon in hawaii (the only state that allows gay marriages). what am i saying this all for? I have not seen a single man who does not like lesbians. Yes many lesbians are mean, but hey, forget about them, aim for a better fish-the Bi's. finally for all those who did not yet experience the wonderful thing that happened to me, i suggest you do, just once so that you could learn what it feels like to be me....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83