View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-19, 06:38 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "how many times have i said this, what..."
kyeruu said:
how many times have i said this, what your asking me is wrong kagom, i cannnot give you my opinion over my religion, my beliefs go against it, it's what the bible says, BAM, if your REAlly that intent on finding out our past, go to the original site and see for your self, telling youi my opinions and arguing over it, is a pathetic waste of time, not to mentiont it's agaisnt my beliefs.
It's too bad your beliefs aren't to "not believe bullshit", same with other religions. I wish I could live a life of ignorance and be happy with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!