View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-18, 09:54 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "how many times have i said this, what..."
Cop-out. A fucking pussy-ass, yellow-livered cop-out. You can't even defend your own beliefs, so you have to refer to a site. A person who truly cares about their faith will defend it to the best of their abilities and admit when they can't answer a question or a point. I'm done with this. You're proving that they have a control over their members and it's a control that is very much a dirty, dirty thing.

I want you to understand something, kyeruu. I have debated religion with many people across many different stages of my life, from when I was agnostic, from when I was Catholic, to now as I am a deist. Learn something about your own faith and don't let their rules interfere with you trying to defend anything. If anything, it makes you look like a sheep and that you're weak.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2007-09-18 at 10:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack