View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-12, 01:00 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "listen you say that info you got is..."
Look, you're going to believe the Watchtower is correct and I'm not going to believe they are. Simply address my points and debunk what I said. I see no reason why you can't simply do that.

And most of the information I got is from historical documentations and other books that weren't touched by former JWs in any sort of way. I want you to understand that first and foremost. The reason I gave the sites is because they touched on issues I don't recall as well. You don't know if it's done by former JWs or "apostates" as you constantly call them.

You can't defend your own religion and answer questions simply because you aren't baptized? That's a really sad notion and seems to hint a bit at control. Just answer them to the best of your ability. If you can't answer anything, then just simply state "I do not know the answer or the rebuttal." I won't press you any further. But the way you're going on about how "WE'RE NOT A CULT!" and "I can't answer your questions because I'm not baptized" makes me think you're just trying to dodge the points made.

There is a reason I'm not going to the Watchtower and that's because I want to hear what YOU have to say and to see how well you know your own faith and history, which it's looking to be you don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack