View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-12, 09:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's fine and dandy and all, but I..."
listen you say that info you got is accurate, but it's not! the orignal website is watchtower.org, other ex JW and apostates, make up these site, because even though it's nt known to public alot, there is a group claiming to be JW, that base their knowledge on personal beliefs not the bible itself, and those site are eVERYWERe, which is why i'm not answering, because the info you got is from some useless website, first and furthermore we're not a cult becuase we don't follow 1 guy we have a system of 6 elders who base all decisions completely on the bible, secondly we don't collect money, heck we dont' even ask it, you can give us if you want, but its your choice, not ours,
and the site says cult reason why it's a lie, we're not a cult!
second the other site is aposlogetic w/e! we're not making a site that basically means end of the world ARE U CRAZY?!

if you go to the original site, you can get WAY more accurate info and less fake stuff. (i'm not sure i fit's fake but i prefer you went to watchtower.org)
i'm not baptized yet, up until my knowledge i'm not authorized to answer those questions becuase i honestly dont' know how. an elder would answer in a better way though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu