Thread: NFL - Week 5
View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-09, 07:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The Colts are doing much better on the..."
I honestly don't believe the Patriots are playing better than the Colts this year. Just look at the teams the Patriots have played versus teams Colts have played:

NE
Jets 1-4
Bills 1-4
SD 2-3
Bengals 1-3
Browns 2-3

Those are some pretty shitty teams. Of course the Patriots are going to stomp them.

Compare that to the Colts:

NO 0-4 (well okay, that's our only one)
Titans 3-1
Houston 3-2
Denver 2-3
Tampa Bay 3-2

NE's opponents are 7-17 while ours are 11-12, with NO heavily influencing that because they're horrible this year.

All I'm saying is, I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Patriots possibly going 16-0. We're 5 games into the season.. why are you talking about an undefeated season when the teams they've played so far are horrible? But that's okay, keep the Colts under the radar. We like it like that.

Nov. 4th: game of the year, people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos