View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-04, 09:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I believe that is called circular..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I believe that is called circular logic, the same that Christians use to justify God:

Which is 100% why I choose not to claim Atheism or Theism. It's equally retarded. I'm Agnostic and nothing else.
Which is funny, because The Bible contradicts itself, until you start to think things that would, in the Church's eyes, be blasphemous.

Like the whole "Yahweh is Satan, Jesus is God" thing.
Personally, I go with Agnostic, too. Agnostic Theist, for the sake of "Heaven sounds like a nice thought".
There's nothing science says that proves God, gods, or something like that CAN'T be real. It just has no evidence that it IS.
Not to mention, in 100 years, we'll be rewriting out science text books, after one discovery disproves half of our "facts", and we need to go make new ones. Like what happens every 100 years or so.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2015-03-04 at 09:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai