Thread: Moving
View Single Post

Posted 2013-01-25, 10:22 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You want to get out of that "Icebox" so..."
I have lived in Colorado before, and that was for the better part of 13 years. When it snows there, it is usually gone within a few days due to the altitude and warm, dry climate. They do not experience days on end of temperatures reaching the negative teens. I don't enjoy waking up to see that it is -15 outside with a windchill closer to -40. A few days ago my brother said it was 64 degrees in Colorado Springs. So needless to say, you're an idiot and need to check your sources.

Also, try living in any part of Minnesota between December and February. We got a two-foot blizzard in mid-December and there are still remnants of it here. After you have done that, go live in Colorado Springs during that time period. You will not see a windchill of -40+.

I have come to the conclusion that you have the intellectual integrity of a grade school lad that has yet to see puberty. Enjoy that.

Lenny, if you're watching, please take it easy on me for trying to not rip apart this piece of shit know-it-all to the extent that you are well aware I am capable of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven