View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-18, 08:59 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "...and people wonder why I want to move..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
...and people wonder why I want to move away from California.
You say this like you somehow knew everything in this report already as if it were common knowledge more than a couple of weeks ago. Are you trying to come across as sarcastic? Because you come across more like angsty teenager (read: douchebag)

People wonder why you want to move away from California? What people? I have a hard time believing anyone cares enough about you that they've thought to themselves "I wonder why he wants to move away?" Get over yourself.

If I had the opportunity to shit down your throat, I would take it. I'd cook up something special for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!