Thread: Minor Delights
View Single Post

Posted 2010-11-30, 09:41 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im getting a guitar .... and no not a..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
im getting a guitar .... and no not a cheap starter guitar but a 650 dollar one
That's awesome, do you have anything in particular picked out yet? I'd recommend grabbing a capo and an extra set of strings right off the bat, and a tuner as well if it doesn't come with one. Have you ever played before? If not, you should start learning how to read tabs as well, lol.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V