View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-03, 02:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You basically just defended her..."
Quote:
You basically just defended her actions.
You basically didn't read anything, and made an assumption of what you thought I was saying, hence missing the point entirely, once again.

Quote:
If it is socially acceptible(sp) to throw a puppy into the river in Bosnia, then this girl did nothing wrong, she did something we are not custom to, and so we see it as unlawful. She could slice their heads open and pick through their brains to find the noms, but wtf does it matter? She is doing whats right in her country, and fuck, who cares?
I never said it was socially acceptible, I said the laws weren't as harsh against it. Those are two completly different things. That's like me saying the laws for raping women in other countries are not as harsh and you coming along and saying "oh, well since you said it's socially acceptable to rape women in other countries then it must be okay? [insert]i'm a fucking retard[/insert]" A lot of people care you insensitive reject. Just because you don't care about animal abuse, doesn't mean other people don't. Just because you fail at your life, doesn't mean everyone else fails at theirs.

Quote:
Glad to be an American, the saying goes?
Actually, i'm pretty sure it's proud to be an American, but I wouldn't expect a fuckup like yourself that enlisted in the mililtary and still doesn't know jackshit to even come close.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V