View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-03, 10:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""If anything makes the United States a..."
My troll rants of the past are exact opposites of what I actually believe.

The hilarious situation with this mosque, is there is already another mosque 2-3 more blocks away from the proposed site with the new one. If you have the money, the willingness and granted resources to build a religious center for whatever your religion may be, then so be it. This is what our country was founded on. Remember way back when, I don't now say 230 years or so when our constitution was written?

Okay, now go back even further from our revolution, why did we leave our pals to the East? That's right! Religious persecution! Most people that are against the mosque are the ones you could group together in the 'tea party' movement, or our friends in the Republican party. Problem is, they preach about civil liberties, rights, and most importantly enforcement and direct translation of the constitution until it comes to the fact of another religion doing something that could potentially pis them off.

Let's not forget, Muslims died in 9/11 too. It's a sad country we live in. People need to be told they are stupid and wrong if anything is ever going to change. The Glenn Becks and Rush Limbaughs of the world have scared an entire country into a fetal position and gladly assfuck the shit out of them with whatever propaganda they are fed from the head honchos at NewsCorp aka Rupert Murdoch.

I actually have some friends that are completely, 100% against it and it really makes me sad. Unfortunately, I live and as well work in a highly redneck, unsophisticated environment where if you are brown, a different religion, listen to rap music and aren't a southern baptist, then you are basically the devil.

People are stupid in general.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V