View Single Post

Girl Throws Puppies into River
Posted 2010-09-02, 09:06 AM
I think I might cry.

I have rage towards this person that I don't even know, why?

I had been seeing some stuff about a girl throwing puppies into a river on youtube the past day or so, and finally stumbled accross the actual video.

Warning this slightly graphic

BORKED

It's weird, I have a harder time watching this than Faces of Death. Maybe beacuse they're defenseless animals.

Here is some information on the girl:

Name: Katja Puschnik
Place of puppy throwing: Mangfall
Address: Münchener Straße.16b, 85653 Aying, Germany
Language: Croatian
Height: 5ft 7inches

And who the fuck was video taping this bullshit? Was it even real? It looks real. The version with sound is even more disturbing but this is the only one via youtube I could find. It makes me sick. What do you think should be done?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V