View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-11, 10:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So has Blizzard helped you out at all?..."
D3V said: [Goto]
they owe it to you to absolutely give your property back which was stolen while under their supervision.
Except it isn't his property (as stated in the EULA, any and all characters, items, etc, are property of Blizzard) and Blizzard had nothing to do with it being stolen, nor could they have prevented it.

I'm actually going to change my previous suggestion. I don't think they should help anyone who gets their account stolen, unless they purchase an authenticator and link it to the account that was stolen. I think that's completely fair, and more than Blizzard is even obligated to do.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2010-06-11 at 10:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!