View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-22, 08:40 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Beta key with preorder"
Quote:

Reserve StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and receive an invitation to the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty beta. Available online and in-store while supplies last. Once you receive your Beta Code your order cannot be canceled.
Online Customers (web delivery): A code and instructions on how to join the beta will be emailed within 1 business day of when your order was placed.

In-Store Pickup Customers: Please wait 24 hours after your order is placed, then proceed to your store to pick up your beta code.

Store Customers: A beta code will be printed on your pre-order receipt.
I wonder how many 'supplies' they have? Beta keys were selling in the hundreds on Ebay, i'm sure these will go fast. Good find though. Are you planning on pre-ordering it?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V