View Single Post

Missing Fla girl found
Posted 2010-04-14, 12:55 PM
God 'led me directly' to girl lost in swamp, Florida rescuer says

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/04/14/flo...ued/index.html

-James King said he set out on his own to look for Nadia Bloom on Tuesday

-It took him "two hours of rough time" trekking through swamp to find 11-year-old

-He was surprised by the good shape girl was in, said she wasn't panicked

-He said he prayed as he searched, even when it seemed he was going in wrong direction

Read the story for yourself. When I first heard about it I was actually to hear for her family, and friends etc. But the more I read into it, the more fishy the story has gotten. Props to the guy that found her, but what's weird is how he's acting when he calls 911.

Take a listen for yourself:
BORKED

Make sure and listen to what he says at the end of the video. It may not be anything, but definitely sounds creepy.

This may end up being nothing, but I am going out on a limb as of now to say that this man may have been involved in her disappearance and the story is going to turn into a huge ordeal. If i'm wrong, then great to hear that the girl is back. There is just something, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V