View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-01, 08:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Stop spamming up my serious threads you..."
Fair enough.
But really, if a Pope believed in God, or, any kind of just anything, he'd take care of all these problems they have. If I'd been Pope, this definately would've been taken care of. Then again, I think being Pope goes against the basic idea of catholic/christianity/abrahamic belief. I might be mistake, especially since I can't find it, but I once heard/read that more people would listen to the Pope before they'd listen to Jesus. Like, if Jesus came infront of everyone, walked on water, showed everyone the holes in his hands, and kick Satan in the dick, then told everyone to eat fish...
and then the Pope to eat waffles.
Like, 80% of them would eat waffles. Which, definately makes being the Pope... sorta like being Pharaoh, actually. Holy crap!

Pope = Pharaoh. I have no idea where I'm goin' with this, but, yeah. Tyrant alert!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai