View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-11, 05:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "here's some advice."
Don't worry, I've learnt to talk to women - University is actually useful for something!

Welllll, nearly... I've got points one and two sorted, but I'm not a dick. If a comment can be taken a different way (and I'm flirting a bit) then I'll tease them about it with a smirk, but I'm too relaxed and cheerful to be a dick.

Getting her alone is proving very hard. I'm slowly building a mental index of times and places it's most likely to happen (what? I've got a very good memory. I catalogue details about everything... I'm one of those annoying bastards who always knows my timetable the day after getting it, can tell you what any one of my housemates are doing at any one time, and uses Google Calendar simply so other people have a way of seeing what my schedule is).

Who is David Caruso, and what was his performance in Jade like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny