View Single Post

Posted 2010-02-08, 08:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "31-24 Saints over the Colts if the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
31-24 Saints over the Colts if the Saints score first. 27-21 Colts over the Saints if the Colts score first.
I though it was a great game. Indy pulls out the early 10-0 nothing lead. New Orleans gets some momentum going after that and it never stopped. The onside kick was absolutely crucial, if Indy would've recovered that it would have been game over for them. If Indy would've scored that TD and Reggie Wayne wouldn't have dropped that touchdown late in the 4th my points prediction would've been absolutely correct.

Great job New Orleans, I wouldn't mind being in the french quarter right now while they're celebrating. Fat Tuesday is tomorrow they're gonna have to close the whole damn city.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V