Thread: Dreads
View Single Post

Posted 2009-11-30, 02:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, goodluck! You should post..."
Thanks dude. I do plan on having a timeline for pictures and progression. I'm hoping it won't look too weird, then again everyone has a weird stage with their dreads where they stick out, don't lay down right, have little frizz patches and take a little bit of work to get it into correct placement. I've actually learned a lot about dreadlocks reading up. You still are able to wash your dreads freely. They do not smell, the only time they would is if they weren't washed or have collected mildew in them, which can be eliminated by completely drying moisture out of your hair.

and if worst comes to worst, I could always cut them off. I have already committed myself to growing them out and going through with this process.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V