Thread: Dreads
View Single Post

Dreads
Posted 2009-11-30, 10:19 AM
I've finally decided on growing out dreadlocks. My dreadlocks. I've been contemplating on doing it for a very long time. I figure at this juncture in my life, I am planning on a lot of things changing very soon so I might as well do something like this to help symbolize my life's journey as it moves forward.

I'll be sure and update with pictures as the process moves forward, it will probably be about 3 months before I really will start twisting them, but until then all I have is anticipation.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V