View Single Post

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:07 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The best thing to every happen to the..."
Quote:
The best thing to every happen to the Jags was Sims Walker. It has opened up running lanes for MJD and he has taken advantage. I think next year your draft is going to be for a secondary player, and then another WR or RB. I like how your team is looking in the future. Your QB is actually pretty decent when he gets time to throw and has WR's that can catch.
Yeah? It sucks since we've had him for a while but he's been injured for almost two years. Finally.

Quote:
My Giants started the year off good, and i thought that this might be the year that Eli completely leaves all the doubters in the past, but of course, injuries and pressure set us back. Oh well, like i said earlier in this thread, i cannot be too upset since i have now offically seen a parade for both the G-Men and Yankees.
Yeah, i've got Eli as my backup and i've noticed. I haven't really noticed what's changed to have caused this slump but I'm sure you guys can get back on track. I mean injuries aside, the team should still be pretty good but I guess they've just gotten stuck. Who do you guys play next?

Quote:
I am predicting right now that the NFC game is going to be the Saints vs the Vikings and in the AFC it is going to be the Colts vs Pitt. SUperbowl Champs= Vikings
I'll agree basically with that. I'm thinking the Colts are going to get knocked out though in the AFC champ game. As for the NFC, who knows? The vikes have been looking great all year as well as the Saints and i'm sure they're both going to be favored the rest of the playoff run. I'm still not sold on the Saints for some reason, they're great to watch but I just feel as if they aren't going to run through the playoffs, upset.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V