View Single Post

Posted 2009-11-15, 10:37 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uh... are you ok? Try not to Blue..."
So I'm the official trainer at my store for the service area...and last week I lane trained four people (one of which will be at the Service Desk), this week I'll be training two people (one of which will be at the Service Desk as well), but I'm also supposed to be training the other Desk gal that I trained last week on a lane at the desk...but since I'm lane training two people this week they have two other people training her instead. People that, thankfully, actually know what they're doing and won't be a d-bag about it.

But I'd actually rather train her myself, as well as this other girl who's going to be trained at the desk. But whatever. I'm stuck training cashiers for the time being.

Maybe I'm just anal.

My manager Robert is unhappy because I (though he doesn't know it was me) went to another manager about the fact that he was having the new trainee's take their Levels 1, 2, and 3 and tobacco/alcohol courses before they were actually trained on the questions inside the tests (basically, they're supposed to take the test after each corresponding day of training), and would send in a cashier to give them all the answers. It pissed me off, and it pissed the manager who made me the trainer off.

K, done for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer