View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-12, 02:49 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't feel like it, and you aren't..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I don't feel like it, and you aren't paying me, so why should I?
I'm only replying because I see that you're trying to act like me. You failed again. Apparently Mr Robot didn't pay close enough attention to my very specific words. "Just because I was asked to make some programs, doesn't mean I'll do it." Just because I was asked to MAKE stuff, doesn't mean I'll do it. I didn't ask you to make anything. I said, "Read that Mr robot, should be easy for you." In an arrogant manor, not really expecting you to read it. It was more of a way of telling you, that you sound like a complete dumb ass. If you were a robot, who was built for the web (hence my usage of php as opposed to other programming languages), then you would have been able to understand that.

Heads up, it reads "Skurai is a fail!" Course, you wouldn't have known that without me telling you. Unless you guessed it because of your own self-doubt.

Here's a present for you:

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy