Thread: Minor Delights
View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-11, 11:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Only one against Trinidad & Tobago? ..."
Yeah, I was surprised at how poorly they have been performing. They are automatically in if they beat Costa Rica on October 10th, though. A couple of big problems is Jay Demerit and Oguchi Onyewu (main center backs) have been hurt. Bradley needs to work on his team's cohesion, and shouldn't be drawing certain people from the MLS like Holden and Bornstein. The simply do not have the experience, but I could see them being farmed for 2014.

Tim Howard also needs to be more confident; but Brad Guzan is a great ace to have in the hole in case something were to happen.

-----------------
Got pain medication for my ankle and an air-splint so I'm not in so much pain anymore. Plus it's the weekend!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven